Punjab Man, Pet Dog Killed In House Fire Caused By Short Circuit

  • 3 months ago
  • News
  • 0

Punjab Man, Pet Dog Killed In House Fire Caused By Short Circuit

The family was sleeping inside the house when the fire broke out (Representational)

Kapurthala:

A man and his pet dog were killed in a fire that broke out at his house here, police said on Saturday.

Three women of the family were injured in the fire, suspected to have been caused due to a short circuit, on Friday night, they said.

At the time of the incident, the family was sleeping inside the house and their neighbour raised an alarm.

The victim was identified as Beera, while Roshni and her two daughters sustained injuries, they said.

Beera was Roshni’s son-in-law, police said.

The family’s pet dog also died in the incident.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

Source link

Join The Discussion

Compare listings

Compare